Team Member positions include weekends, holidays, evening hours and special events.Please apply in person with confidence Mon-Fri 9:45am - 5pm at the parish office OR Apply electronically and submit resume to email@example.com. No calls please.
- Graphic Design - creating images using design software
- creating graphics, designing images for social media, website, email, and some printed materials to promote parish offerings and various promotional events.
- Copywriting - creating and designing church communications such as bulletin templates, fliers, website/app, social media, blog posts, newsletters, and announcements.
- Digital and Social Media - posting of campaigns and parish information. Managing messages and comments on church's social media accounts.
- Website and Mobile App -Keeping information current and functional.
- Photography and Photo Editing - shooting, editing, and creating content for parish use.
Seeking candidates with related skills and experience. Exposure to all areas not required.Assistant MaintenanceSkills:
- Knowledge of trades related to building maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of a variety of building maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of buildings.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Skill in reading and following blueprints and or assembly instructions.
- Skills in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
- Skill in using hand and power tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parish body, clergy & staff
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and use of electronic tools such as computers and digital devices.
Seeking candidates with related skills and experience. Exposure to all areas not required.
Click below to apply, save completed application to your device, and email firstname.lastname@example.org