Understand our commitment
to God and his people
ABOUT ST. THOMAS AQUINAS PARISH
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Parish lives a dynamic orthodoxy that is a spirit-filled faithfulness to Jesus Christ, to His mission and to the Magisterium of His Church.
Our mission: To seek the greater honor and glory of God and the salvation of souls, by teaching, sanctifying, and shepherding the faithful through dynamic orthodoxy.
WHO WE ARE
Our commitment to our Roman Catholic faith has brought countless blessings to our parish and we invite you to be a part of it.
Since 1974 St. Thomas Aquinas Parish has been an important part of Rio Rancho. Daily masses, perpetual adoration, parochial school, religious education for all ages, a large number of specialized ministries and so much more.
Over the years St. Thomas has given rise to two mission parishes in Rio Rancho that now flourish while spreading God’s love.
Nearly 5000 registered families call St. Thomas Aquinas Parish home. We welcome you to become part of our Parish Family and experience the amazing number of resources and spiritual support in your life.
WE ARE A SACRIFICIAL GIVING PARISH
- Knowing that all we have is from God, and that we find fulfillment in returning to God what is needed for His Work.
- The Bible tells us what size of this return is to be: 10% of our income (we recommend 5% to the parish and 5% for other pious and charitable causes).
- Our giving should be planned, proportional to our income, and sacrificial (it should hurt a little).
- Just as our parish has a commitment to use our stewardship wisely, we have a commitment to the stewardship of the Church by a weekly pledge.
- Each November we dedicate one Sunday to review our understanding of the Biblical principle of Sacrificial Giving. Annual renewal of your pledge is your commitment to the parish regarding support to fund our parish and it’s amazing works.